This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box.
We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
El trabajo en Equipo, la atención a usuarios, y la buena comunicación son las tareas diarias de este puesto
- Definition and analysis of the business and technical requirements
- Participation or leading functional working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Elicitation, analysis, specification, documentation, validation and management of requirements.
- Contribute to the planning by providing estimation of effort, timescale and resources required for the successful completion of the development
- Master demos of our software
- Provide assistance and/or support in the resolution of production issues
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Capability of integration in an online team
- Rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working
- Passion for software products
- Experienced in business analysis and gathering user requirements.
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Experienced in writing qualitative functional analysis
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Strong analytical skills
- Experiencia como Scrum Master y/o Product Owner
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Retribución salarial acorde con la experiencia aportada
- Flexibilidad horaria
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a dynamic enviroment